If you’re looking for a delicious dessert that’s both vegan and gluten-free, these brownies are the perfect treat! Made with wholesome ingredients like almond flour, coconut sugar, and cocoa powder, these brownies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without any guilt. Plus, they’re easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
A pinch of Salt
Quarter cup – Agave
2 tbsp – Cashew milk
3 tbsp – Warm water
2 tbsp – Flaxseeds
1 cup – Black beans
Half tsp – Vanilla
1 tbsp – Gluten-free shortening
1/3 cup – Chocolate chips (non-dairy of course)
2 tsp – Millet flour – 2 tsp
Quarter cup – Cocoa powder
Quarter cup – Coconut flour
1 tsp – Baking powder
Preheat your oven and prepare your baking dish.
Before you start making the brownie batter, preheat your oven and prepare your baking dish. You can use an 8×8-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper or lightly greased with cooking spray.
This will prevent the brownies from sticking to the dish and make them easier to remove once they’re done baking. Once your oven is preheated and your baking dish is ready, you can start making the brownie batter.
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grind flax seeds in the blender and then add warm water to the grinded seeds to make a mixture. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes before taking it out in a bowl.
3. Now wash the black beans, drain the water and pulse them in the food processor.
4. Cut apples into small pieces and then add them to the food processor too. Pulse both ingredients until you get a smooth mixture.
5. Include the remaining ingredients in the food processor too and then pulse them again until everything mixes properly.
6. Transfer the mixture to a greased baking pan and then keep it in the oven.
7. After 20 minutes check on the brownies.
If they are done take them out and serve!
You might also like: